Trauma Informed Teaching Skills for Supporting Substance Use Recovery
Limited to 15 participants - open to those wanting to teach or expand their own personal practice
In Person Intensive: Jan 10-14 - Located at Ashtanga Yoga Columbus in Columbus, OH
- 5 Day Intensive includes:
- Morning Mysore
- 3hr Afternoon Workshops
Online Workshops 6-8pm EST: Jan 7, Feb 11, March 10
- Discussing the Neuroscience and Experience of Addiction
- How to build a scholarship program in your local community
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Effective Teaching Skills for Supporting Substance Use Disorder Recovery
- Modifications Lab/Anatomy Introduction
- Class Structure for Treatment Center Classes
- Practice Teaching Sessions
Together, let's make a difference and bring hope and healing.
Registration has been extended!
Please register by 12/20/2023
Tuition - $800 (75% of your tuition will fund Trini programs) payment plans are available
Reserve your spot by clicking the link and making your deposit
Need to fundraise your tuition?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a scholarship fund